Terms & Conditions
Genesis Turf Inc. Terms of Service
The content of this website is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Content includes but is not limited to text, images, graphics, audio, and/or video material as well as software and source code. By visiting our website, you agree to these terms and conditions of use, and you further agree that we may modify these terms and conditions of use at any time in the future by publishing such modifications on this website, and that your continued use of this site after such modifications constitutes your agreement to such modifications.
By signing up with or engaging Genesis Turf Inc you allow us to send you general news and information to the email address provided. You can manage your subscriptions at any time. If you are not willing to receive any further communication from us, you can remove your account permanently at any time.
You shall not download, copy, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute or transmit our content in any manner unless we explicitly grant you such permission. We provide links to websites that are owned, operated and/or maintained by third parties. Neither Genesis Turf Inc., its owners, parent or subsidiary companies control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. We may from time to time publish additional websites as sub-domains of this website.
These terms and conditions shall apply to such sites as well, and those sites may contain other terms and conditions. In all such sites these terms and conditions shall apply in addition to any other terms and conditions. Our content is intended for entertainment purposes only.
We shall not be liable for any errors or omissions or for any damages whatsoever arising from your use of this website. The materials in this website and any third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind including express or implied warranties, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or information for a particular purpose. We cannot guarantee that the functionality of this website or information contained within will be free of errors or omissions, nor that the website will be free from interruption or defect, nor that any such interruption or defect will be corrected.
We make no representation or warranty pertaining your use of the content in this website or any third-party website in terms of accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness of delivery, or any other warranty. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to our negligence, shall we, our parent company, affiliates or any of our subsidiaries be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of our website, or the inability to use the website or any content we provide. In using this website and/or any of our content in any of our websites, you agree not to hold us liable for any damages whatsoever, direct or otherwise, which may arise from your actions or your inaction.
If you are not satisfied with our website or any of our content, or with any of our terms and conditions of use, your exclusive and sole remedy shall be to stop using our website(s) or content. This agreement is effective when published and is effective until terminated by us. We may modify or terminate this agreement at any time, with or without notice. Regardless of whether we terminate this agreement, the limitations of liabilities established in this agreement shall survive.
Orders and Shipping
NOTE: Due to the potential differences in order sizes, Artificial Grass Wholesalers make use of multiple shipping service providers. As such, we are unable to guarantee the exact delivery times stipulated above. We do however understand that now that you have made the decision to purchase, that you would like to get your grass installed as fast as possible, and we will do everything we can to ensure a speedy delivery. If you need an order delivered by a specific date, please contact us to discuss options. Call: 855-887-3435
Genesis Turf Inc. appreciates your business!
Charges will appear on your credit card statement from our company (Genesis Turf). Please direct any questions to 855-887-3435 or Sales@online-turf.com
- All items are non returnable and non refundable unless permission is given by Genesis Turf Inc. Any allowed returned items must be received back in original condition. There will be a 25-50% restocking fee as well as shipping fees accessed to your order depending on the condition of items returned. Notification must be made to Genesis Turf Inc. within 36 hours of delivery of product. All custom cut turf sizes are non returnable and non refundable, therefore all sales are final. Any claim of missing items or damaged goods must be made by calling UPS, FedEx or the proper freight carrier within 36 hours of receipt. Also please contact our sales staff to assist in replacement of these items.
- All items carry manufactures warranty. We are happy to assist with any warranty processing!
- Cancelled orders that are in transit (already shipped) will be charged a minimum 25 – 50% restocking fee.
- FOR YOUR PROTECTION INSPECT ALL ITEMS AFTER DELIVERY BEFORE SIGNING SHIPPING PAPERWORK. DO NOT SIGN DELIVERY PAPER WORK (BOL) WITHOUT NOTING THE DAMAGES DIRECTLY ON THE PAPER WORK (BOL).
- Genesis Turf Inc. reserves the right to cancel any order at any time. Genesis Turf Inc. is not responsible to errors in pricing. Pricing may be adjusted at any time.
- Orders picked up (Will Call) from any Genesis Turf Inc., or partner manufacturer location will require a signature and be considered inspected and complete after all items are loaded. We are not responsible for any in-transit damages once a customer has picked up the order.
Although we strive to assure every order arrives in one piece, should exterior damage be visible upon delivery, please be sure to note each damaged roll on the driver’s shipping receipt (BOL) and please take pictures for documentation. Otherwise, it is challenging to assist in providing a freight claim on your behalf.
- Please call us the moment you see any damages. Damages not noted within 36 hours from the date of receipt will be void.
- If there is a problem or discrepancy with your turf, please call us before, unrolling the turf. In the case the turf would need to be returned to us, freight companies require the turf to rolled in a specific way. Packing the turf for return can be very difficult to do without having the proper materials/machinery on hand. Please contact us in writing or by phone before cutting, installing, or unrolling the turf. If the material is cut, installed, or altered before notifying us of damages or discrepancies, your claim, and any applicable refund will be void.
- Concealed damage is the language used by the freight company to describe the interior damage of a shipment. Concealed damage is typically hidden arrival. Unfortunately, freight companies allow a tiny window of time to report this type of damage. Please make every effort to un-package the roll and check for damages to the interior as quickly as possible. If the center cardboard core is broken or damaged upon delivery, please note this on the driver’s shipping receipt, and take pictures for documentation.
At Genesis Turf we do our 100% and absolute best to attend to and assist with any delivery damages, however we are bound by the freight carrier terms and conditions. Filing a claim on your behalf does not guarantee a specific outcome.
Legal Stuff We Are Required to Post
Dispute Resolution. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, purchaser agrees that any dispute relating to the interpretation or performance of this transaction shall be resolved at the request of either party through binding arbitration. For transactions within the United States such arbitration shall be conducted in Greenville County, South Carolina in accordance with the then-existing rules of the American Arbitration Association. For transactions across international borders such arbitration shall be conducted in Greenville County, South Carolina in accordance with the then-existing rules of the International Chamber of Commerce. The Federal Arbitration Act (Title 9 U.S. Code Section 1 et seq.) shall govern all arbitration and confirmation proceedings. Both parties intend that this agreement to arbitrate be irrevocable.
(a) Choice of Law: This Agreement, and any dispute arising from the relationship between the parties to this Agreement, shall be governed by South Carolina law, excluding any laws that direct the application of another jurisdiction’s laws.
(b) Attorney Fees Provision: In any litigation, arbitration, or other proceeding by which one party either seeks to enforce its rights under this Agreement (whether in contract, tort, or both) or seeks a declaration of any rights or obligations under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be awarded its reasonable attorney fees, and costs and expenses incurred.
(c) Consent to Jurisdiction and Forum Selection: The parties hereto agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this Agreement shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State and Federal courts located in the County of Greenville, State of South Carolina. The aforementioned choice of venue is intended by the parties to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, thereby precluding the possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to or arising out of this Agreement in any jurisdiction other than that specified in this paragraph. Each party hereby waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this paragraph, and stipulates that the State and Federal courts located in the County of Greenville, State of South Carolina shall have in personam jurisdiction and venue over each of them for the purpose of litigating any dispute, controversy, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. Each party hereby authorizes and accepts service of process sufficient for personal jurisdiction in any action against it as contemplated by this paragraph by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to its address for the giving of notices as set forth in this Agreement. Any final judgment rendered against a party in any action or proceeding shall be conclusive as to the subject of such final judgment and may be enforced in other jurisdictions in any manner provided by law.